Empowering customer service manager training with a human-centred approach
A customer service manager training course that support your managers to take a human-centred approach to leading their teams.
Managing customer service teams today is harder than ever. Effective management is the one single factor that makes the difference between you and your team thriving or struggling. If customer service managers can effectively lead and motivate their team members, they will achieve the consistently excellent levels of service required to thrive in such a dynamic and competitive environment.
Customer service manager training that focuses on human-centred leadership
This course is designed to equip managers with the skills they need to champion an effective, productive and customer-centred culture in their team. It explores the unique pressures of a manager faces in customer service and how a human-centred approach increases morale, gets more done and builds trust across the team.
It will also help managers to find the style that suits them (and their business) and define the kind of environment they want to create.
Champion a new way of thinking with this customer service manager course
Delegates will explore the concept of situational leadership and will investigate the performance of their team members.
They will consider how their current natural leadership style both helps and hinders them in effectively managing their team. The course will also look at what motivates individuals, how this affects team performance, what managers can do to increase motivation and the significant impact this will have on the achievement of excellent customer service standards.
A human-centred approach to leading in customer service
By the end of the course the delegate will be able to:
- Understand the leadership styles model and the benefits of each style.
- Identify own natural preferred style and the impact this has on others.
- Understand the concept of situational leadership and develop flexibility of approach to maximise ability to handle challenging situations and people in an effective and acceptable way.
- Explore motivation theories to understand how to maximise individual contribution.
- Practically apply these motivation theories to their own team to enable the achievement of higher standards of customer service.
- Produce an action plan relevant to individual management challenges to take back and implement in the workplace.
Who would benefit
Who’s this for?
This course is suitable for all managers, supervisors and team leaders who have responsibility for managing a team in the customer service sector. It’s particularly useful for people looking to broaden their leadership and management skills.
Length and structure of the course
- Depending on level of depth needed, we’ve run this course in half-day, full day or 2 day sessions.
- We’ve delivered this course at client offices and offsite.
- Course material is always included for you to take away and use practically and share with your teams.
Think we can help?
If it sounds like we could help, drop us a note to arrange a catch up.